Saturday, July 23, 2011

Couponing 101

I know every body  heard about the show "Extreme Couponing". Well yes I got the fever too! I use to coupon years ago but never to the extreme that I do now. I have coupons everywhere in my house. Of course I had to get organized with my couponing. At first it was overwhelming but I recorded all the shows and watched them over and over and over again until I finally got my system. I have forced my daughters to watch the shows with me as well. Arielle now have the system down packed as well, she knows what to look for and I always bring her with me to the store. We both have our system in the store. I give her half of the coupons that we will be using for that store and she takes off with her buggy. And I take off with mine in hand and before we get ready to check out we meet up and check out our goodies and head for the register. I have to tell you its like a high, because you wonder if you made any mistakes in your calculations, you have to keep a eye on the register and before you even starting checking out,your  cashier have to know what she or he is doing, and hopefully your cashier is in a good mood.
 Aimee and Lori are catching on as well. I'm always telling them you have to save money, and spend wisely and I think that this is a great start.We have saved so much money; its a lot of work but it is definitely worth it! I say to anybody that want to save money, try couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment