Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Arielle

Today is Arielle's birthday!!!  Wow it's amazing how time flies. I can remember being so scared when I was rushed to the hospital. I didn't know what to expect and how to react, thirteen hours later at about 9:35p.m. at night; there was my beautiful baby girl. She was the most precious baby ever. All the pain was worth was it.
 I purchased a peach cake instead of the original white or marble cake. I wanted the cake to have some flavor. Along with that we had strawberry swirl ice cream, delicious!!! I cooked a birthday dinner which is one of her favorites; pasta with shrimp and chicken buried in mushroom soup and milk and sprinkled with cheese and green onions. It brought a smile to her face.







 So I took a couple of pictures as she was headed out the door. I wish my oldest baby all the luck and good fortunes. "Happy Birthday" we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment