Friday, August 26, 2011

Two-Year Contract


Guess what everybody Aimee and Lori got a signed two-year modeling contract with the modeling agency Barbizon. Yes we did it!!!! My husband and I are so proud of our girls. They are so excited to get started. Actually we found out Monday pass but I hurt my back so I was down and out. I'm feeling a little better now. So I'm giving a update of the good news!
 They start rocking the catwalk this Saturday. Yessss!!! So keep a eye out for our girls! They will be soon coming your way! Remember their faces! Here they come!!!

6 comments:

  1. your girls are gorgeous! Congrats on winning the contracts!
    Sorry to hear about your back hope you get well soon. HAve a great weekend!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! They are beautiful girls so this news does not surprise me at all. Take care of your back so that you can help them get that fierce runway walk perfected :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. That is a great accomplishment. I wish them the best of luck in their great adventure. I will stop by often to hear more of their accomplishments. I know they will go far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There! I am following your blog from the Follow For A Follow group on Bloggy Moms :)I would love for you to follow me back at http://www.ecocrazymom.com when you have a chance.

    Your daughter's are GORGEOUS, and it sounds like you are a wonderful mama. I attended Barbizon & graduated modeling school when I was 13 and won several runway competitions they had. Congrats on the contract!

    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome!! Your girls are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete